Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Tech Lead Data (m/f/x).
- As Tech Lead Data (m/f/x) you take over responsibility for the technical management of your team and all tech-related decisions including the flawless implementation of the respective tasks
- You also actively develop software in a day-to-day business, but primarily you will advise your product owners as well as stakeholders on how to determine the requirements so that that all technical concerns in a data architecture will be covered
- You are responsible for maintaining and extending our data platform, you are focussed on innovative, cloud-based services and automation concepts
- You understand yourself as a mentor who uncovers the strengths of your team members and you will empower them through regular feedback as well as methods of mutual learning (e.g. pair programming)
- You make use of modern technologies to advance your team and the products, you will collaborate with other Tech Leads to develop software architecture and data model roadmaps for the entire IT organization
- You gained several years of professional experience in the data environment and preferably have some practical knowledge in leading IT teams
- You have exhaustive knowledge of Python and Scala (Ruby is a plus) and can also handle ETL processes and SQL
- You like to work in an agile environment that is characterised by an international and intercultural exchange
- You focus on sustainable solutions that remain comprehensible as well as flexible in the long-term and strive for continuous development
- You are fluent in English and in German and an absolute team player
What we offer
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in an international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to grow with your role
- Challenge: Working at Aroundhome means taking responsibility from day one combined with enough leeway and short decision paths
- Development: We offer you weekly in-house Tech-meetups as well as great workshops and yearly conferences to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Peers: An international team of specialists that is ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and team spirit wants to show you our new brand new office at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin
At the age of 23 and shortly before the break-out of the financial crisis in 2008, Robin Behlau and Mario Kohle founded their own company. Today, Aroundhome is the biggest marketplace for products and services around your home in Germany – and helps millions of people before purchasing a solar panel, new windows, or a kitchen to find exactly the right partner company in their neighbourhood.
And the story is not over yet. Together with our partners ProSiebenSat.1 we are working to make Aroundhome a big brand.
For this mission, we are looking for you. Together, we want to grow and become one of the leading companies in Germany. We are looking forward to meeting you in our headquarters at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin!
We are Aroundhome. There for you around your home.