Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x).
- As Site Reliability Engineer (m/f/x) at Aroundhome you ensure the smooth running of our complex, highly available infrastructure
- You design and operate a monitoring- and logging-environment, which reveals unutilized potentials, prevents failures and simplifies analyses
- You conceive and extend our server / cloud infrastructure independently with the objective of maintenance-free availability and with regard to automatisation
- You develop and improve our processes in Continuous Integration as well as Continuous Delivery, supporting our developers in the integration of their applications and all other relevant operational topics
- You generate fresh impetus for the identification and implementation of new methods, technologies and trends, making a considerable contribution to the constantly evolving IT department
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree and at least three years of professional experience in handling HA environments run on Linux
- You are familiar with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services) and have very good programming skills (Python and Bash necessary, Ruby and/or Go advantageous)
- You are very proficient in logging-, monitoring- and alerting approaches and you are passionate about grasping new topics plus focus areas
- You are hungry for knowledge and combine your IT expertise with strong organisational and analytical skills
- You are goal and solution-oriented and strive to improve yourself personally and professionally
What we offer
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in an international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to grow with your role
- Challenge: Working at Aroundhome means taking responsibility from day one combined with enough leeway and short decision paths
- Development: We offer you weekly Tech-meetups as well as great workshops to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Peers: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and teamspirit and show you our new brand new office at Potsdamer Platz
At the age of 23 and shortly before the break-out of the financial crisis in 2008, Robin Behlau and Mario Kohle founded their own company. Today, Aroundhome is the biggest marketplace for products and services around your home in Germany – and helps millions of people before purchasing a solar panel, new windows, or a kitchen to find exactly the right partner company in their neighbourhood.
And the story is not over yet. Together with our partner ProSiebenSat.1 we are working to make Aroundhome a big brand.
For this mission, we are looking for you. Together, we want to grow and become one of the leading companies in Germany. We are looking forward to meeting you in our headquarters at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin!
We are Aroundhome. There for you around your home.