Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x).
- As Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/x) you are part of a cross-functional team and ensure the continuous improvement of the user experience of our new products
- You develop user-friendly applications by working hand in hand with our UI / UX team and our product owners
- You are a competent contact person for our product owners, give feedback on the user stories and are a supportive team member for your colleagues
- You have ambitious quality objectives and accompany the entire process, from concept development through testing to go-live
- In pair programming, you convey best practices and keep an overview of the entire product
- You set new impulses in the functional and technical expansion of existing web applications, thereby supporting the permanent further development of the IT department
- You have a degree or equivalent knowledge and bring at least 4 years of experience as a front-end developer
- You are passionate about developing applications with an excellent user experience and value a "clean code" when implementing your ideas
- You are an absolute team player and know how to work together in a cross-functional team
- You act in a solution-oriented manner, think both responsibly and pragmatically and enjoy taking on challenges
- You have fluent business English skills
What we offer
- Innovation: An exciting, diverse position in an international, English-speaking team and state-of-the-art technologies with which you can put your ideas into practice
- Variety: A wide range of activities in a dynamic company and the opportunity to grow with your tasks
- Challenge: We give you your own responsibilities from day one and combine these with short decision-making paths and plenty of leeway
- Development: Regular tech meetups, an annual conference, informative workshops that give you new input and targeted training courses to promote your personal development
- Team: Colleagues who are waiting to captivate you with their enthusiasm and team spirit and show you our new, ultra-modern office at Potsdamer Platz
Aroundhome is the largest provider of products and services for the home in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and soon throughout Europe. Our 500 employees work every day to make our service even better for our specialist companies and customers. So that their house becomes a home.
No matter where our customers live. No matter what has to be done: Whether it be the terrace for the next family celebration, the garage for the new car or a front door for the perfect feeling of coming home. Today, Aroundhome already helps millions of people to make the right decisions about their homes. Not anonymous and not just digital. We take our time and are personally there for our customers.
Together with you, we want to develop Aroundhome into a platform around the house and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Potsdamer Platz.