Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/x).
- As DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) you are responsible for setting up, maintaining and developing our infrastructure to run our application workloads in the cloud, primarily inside a Kubernetes ecosystem
- As part of our Cloud Architects team you envision, design, implement, maintain and extend our internal Platform-as-a-Service product which is the foundation of our tech company
- You design, implement and operate monitoring, logging, alerting interfaces in order to empower our engineers to take responsibility over their applications
- You continuously provide and improve deployment pipelines, QA as well as tests through CI/CD pipelines and assist in mitigating incidents as well as issues on the platform
- You apply automation where needed, provide self-service abilities to the team and therefore drive innovation in our tech company
- You have hands-on experience with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes and hold extensive cloud provider knowledge (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- You are familiar with infrastructure as code technologies (Terraform, Helm) as well as Linux/Unix
- You ideally possess expertise in programming or software engineering with Ruby, Python, Go or Bash
- You are highly goal-oriented, work extremely conscientiously and like to work in an agile environment
- You share a scaleup mindset, know what it takes to build a tech company and want to understand what is necessary to provide in order to make our products and services better every day
What we offer
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company with the opportunity to actively shape the development of Aroundhome and grow with your tasks
- Innovation: An exciting, diverse position in an international, English-speaking team and state-of-the-art technologies with which you can put your ideas into practice
- Development: Regular tech meetups, an annual conference, informative workshops that give you new input and targeted training courses to promote your personal development
- Challenge: We give you your own responsibilities from day one and combine these with short decision-making paths and plenty of leeway
- Team: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and team spirit and show you our new, ultra-modern office at Potsdamer Platz
Aroundhome is the largest provider of products and services for the home in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and soon throughout Europe. Our 500 employees work every day to make our service even better for our specialist companies and customers. So that their house becomes a home.
No matter where our customers live. No matter what has to be done: Whether it be the terrace for the next family celebration, the garage for the new car or a front door for the perfect feeling of coming home. Today, Aroundhome already helps millions of people to make the right decisions about their homes. Not anonymous and not just digital. We take our time and are personally there for our customers.
Together with you, we want to develop Aroundhome into a platform around the house and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Potsdamer Platz.