Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/x).
- As Data Engineer (m/f/x) you are part of the Business Intelligence and support our data-driven analysis of business processes throughout the entire company
- Your tasks range from connecting the data sources to transformation and calculation to the presentation of the data (the focus is on writing program code and scripts)
- You design and monitor the data process chain and ensure its accuracy and availability in terms of content
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Computer Science and several years of practical experience in modern programmatic data processing and analysis
- You are solution-oriented, pragmatic, have an eye for detail and are capable to communicate your procedures and results to others in an understandable way
What we offer
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to actively shape the development of Aroundhome and grow with your role
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in a international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Peers: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and teamspirit - you will notice this during pair programming or joint code reviews at the latest.
- Development: We offer you weekly Tech-meetups as well as great workshops to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Optimum working conditions: Agile methods, a workstation of your choice and a fully automatic coffee machine
At the age of 23 and shortly before the break-out of the financial crisis in 2008, Robin Behlau and Mario Kohle founded their own company. Today, Aroundhome is the biggest marketplace for products and services around your home in Germany – and helps millions of people before purchasing a solar panel, new windows, or a kitchen to find exactly the right partner company in their neighbourhood.
And the story is not over yet. Together with our partner ProSiebenSat.1 we are working to make Aroundhome a big brand.
For this mission, we are looking for you. Together, we want to grow and become one of the leading companies in Germany. We are looking forward to meeting you in our headquarters at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin!
We are Aroundhome. There for you around your home.