Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Data Analyst (m/f/x).
- As Data Analyst (m/f/x) you actively shape the foundations of our future reporting as well as visualization setup and are accountable for its further development and maintenance
- You take over responsibility for analyzing as well as evaluating data to ensure the long-term quality of our business processes
- You are able to translate business requirements to technical solutions and create insightful reports to answer critical management questions
- You work in close collaboration with different stakeholders and highlight performance as well as actionable insights using BI tools that enable our teams to make data-driven decisions
- You have an eye for recent trends, as well as technologies and promote an open exchange culture within your team
- You got a degree in Business Computer Science or similar and can rely on at least one year of professional experience in the area of Data Analytics
- You have exhaustive knowledge of BI reporting tools (e.g. Qlikview, Tableau) and Excel as well as SQL
- You are proficient in data visualization and ideally possess experience in Python, data warehousing and advanced analytics
- You describe yourself as an excellent communicator and present your procedures and results to others in an understandable way
- You are solution-oriented, pay high attention to detail and like to work in an agile environment that is characterised by an international and intercultural exchange
What we offer
- Variety: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the opportunity to actively shape the development of Aroundhome and grow with your role
- Innovation: A challenging and diversified position in a international team, with the latest technologies to implement your own ideas and projects
- Peers: An international team of specialists who are ready to bring you on board with their enthusiasm and teamspirit - you will notice this during pair programming or joint code reviews at the latest.
- Development: We offer you weekly Tech-meetups as well as great workshops to seek new input and specific training for your personal development
- Optimum working conditions: Agile methods, a workstation of your choice and a fully automatic coffee machine
Aroundhome is the largest provider of products and services for the home in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, and soon throughout Europe. Our 500 employees work every day to make our service even better for our specialist companies and customers. So that their house becomes a home.
No matter where our customers live. No matter what has to be done: Whether it be the terrace for the next family celebration, the garage for the new car or a front door for the perfect feeling of coming home. Today, Aroundhome already helps millions of people to make the right decisions about their homes. Not anonymous and not just digital. We take our time and are personally there for our customers.
Together with you, we want to develop Aroundhome into a platform around the house and look forward to welcoming you to our office at Potsdamer Platz.