Join our Team!
To continue our success story we are now expanding our services to the rest of Europe. For our office in Berlin (Germany) we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/x) UK Market.
- As Business Development Manager (m/f/x), it is your responsibility to scale up the business of Aroundhome at the UK market and thereby shape our future success significantly
- You work out strategies for the development of the UK market considering trends, drivers and local market characteristics and manage the implementation of the identified practical steps
- You initiate new strategic partnerships with business customers and close deals with focus on stability, long-term planning and continuity
- You draw up concepts and standards for the UK sales operations and are the contact person for sales colleagues, providing them advice and guidance on their daily business
- You manage expectations between departments for a good understanding of the UK market needs in order to support a smooth operation
- You are responsible for generating and monitoring suitable KPIs and creating regular reports for the management
- You have a university Master’s degree and long-term, successful experience in a strategic sales position with focus on strong business development
- You are a passionate and articulate communicator, clearly expressing ideas and adapting your style to fit the situation and thereby maintaining effective business relationships
- You have a responsible entrepreneurial mindset, are goal-oriented and you like to take on challenges - you are known for your hands-on mentality and love to get things done
- You are a people person and you convince others with your winning personality as well as a good sense of humor
- You are an English native speaker with good knowledge of German and are very skilled in spoken and written conversation
What we offer
- Perspective: A challenging and diversified position in an international team with the opportunity to grow with your role
- Prospect: The extraordinary chance to significantly revolutionise the UK market of producer goods
- Impact: A wide-ranging field of activity in a dynamic, fast growing digital company and the possibility to implement your own ideas
- Challenge: Working at Aroundhome means taking responsibility from day one combined with enough leeway and short decision paths
- Peers: A motivating working environment, enthusiasm and team spirit and a brand new office at Potsdamer Platz
At the age of 23 and shortly before the break-out of the financial crisis in 2008, Robin Behlau and Mario Kohle founded their own company. Today, Aroundhome is the biggest marketplace for products and services around your home in Germany – and helps millions of people before purchasing a solar panel, new windows, or a kitchen to find exactly the right partner company in their neighbourhood.
And the story is not over yet. Together with our partners ProSiebenSat.1 we are working to make Aroundhome a big brand.
For this mission, we are looking for you. Together, we want to grow and become one of the leading companies in Germany. We are looking forward to meeting you in our headquarters at Potsdamer Platz in Berlin!
We are Aroundhome. There for you around your home.